Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)

mohamad

Today I will work on roof, to complete this part. there are three objects, one is small fence (between big fences) and two is flag and last is triangle shapes on the roof.

theatre_schwerin_signed3.jpg

sorry that again I make update late! I become busy in two heavy project but It will end till 15 March and I will make faster update.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Now gallery Page is ready, you can see all of updates here. so check it regularly to see new renders:

http://msaatchi.com/projects/SchwerinTheater/gallery/

I'm wait for your notes in guest book:

http://msaatchi.com/projects/SchwerinTheater/guestbook/

Project Home Page:

http://SchwerinTheater.msaatchi.com

just two page remain to make it ready that these are "In News" and "References". Also web page will become available in "Arabic" and "Germany" language.

Enjoy and have nice day,

I found little time to work! I just add new parts of roof and make necessary changes. The roof need more changes. think it need be higher. some parts also make bad and I will make better there after finish first level and make all objects.

saatchi_schwerin_50.jpg

I add "RSS" part for the projects web site so you will informed about last updates :

http://msaatchi.com/projects/SchwerinTheater/rss/

there. don't forget to write remember note in the guest book!

Today I work on other hard detailed part, the inscription in top of the front up doors.

I make render this preview with mental ray and of course correction with photoshop.

This render contained my designed dirty map for texture level. what you think about?

you can click on image and in the page, click on image again, too see bigger size.

saatchi_schwerin_51.jpg

Guest nazcaLine

Impressive.

congratulations, it's a fantastic job.

i must say that i'm very lazy and i don't ever model what can't be seen. but i see you model even the tiniest details...:p

let's see if someday i get enough decision to do a personal project like these...

someday...

i must say u and lemog are the best modellers i have ever seen i ma life.... you guyz just redefine modelling in another way...... u are my mentors..... i havent posted any thing in a while ... but i will keep in touch

It would really be a shame not to finish it. I look forward to see more updates.

Keep it up!

ya, I'm agree :D. Some day it will finish (I hope :D)

Impressive.

congratulations, it's a fantastic job.

i must say that i'm very lazy and i don't ever model what can't be seen. but i see you model even the tiniest details...:p

let's see if someday i get enough decision to do a personal project like these...

someday...

wow it will be great; so start it soon and enjoy and let me also enjoy. tell me when you start it. don't want miss it.

amazing work dude...

keep going...........

thanks a lot.

i must say u and lemog are the best modellers i have ever seen i ma life.... you guyz just redefine modelling in another way...... u are my mentors..... i havent posted any thing in a while ... but i will keep in touch

About me, you make mistake and about Lemog, that's right. thank you whale for your kinds. be with me!

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year! March 21, 2007 is ‘1 farvardin 1386’ in Iran. I will be in holiday for two week.

As you have pin tree in Christmas, we have seven 'S' (sin in Persian language), you can see it in the below image.

rj48sl.jpg

And drawing of persain girls in new year:

Nourooz84_resize.jpg

you can read alittle about persain new year "No Ruz" in there

Have a nice Persian year! In peace and love,

Mohammad Saatchi

• 2 weeks later...

@ dinhtuan: I hope make good works in this year! in this year I will have many travel to different country and cities to see the great building from near and with my eyes. so need to finish this project soon and start next!

hey guys, just four objects remaining. wow! today I will make two statues in between of windows. It's hard for me but hope make it good and you like it.

theatre_schwerin_signed4.jpg

finally at night find time and make those statues. down part was so hard because I couldn't understand that what is real design so decide to make eagle there. In this image I test another color balance. I render it with scanline and make some changes with photoshop.

as Lemog said, these make more details in scene and make the building better (I hope)!

saatchi_schwerin_53.jpg

I will show you two another render. of course with close up.

Don't forget add your remember notes in Guest Book

have nice night (or day!),

Just wana say that I may have travel to some arabic country in May or June for some business works. If you live there and want have meeting let me know. I will go dubai, Abu Zabi and one or two other that will say it later. the meeting will be just arround 3D art and business subject.

for meeting time:

http://www.msaatchi.com/contact/

special page about it will run soon.

I hope have travel to France and Germany in August too.

I want join in AVC challenge. So for three images, one of those will be the image of the Schwerin. I want make two remained objects and then join it.

so what you think lemog? my congrats to you for your models chice :)

I become more interest to join in this challenge when see your models is in.

what you think? may I select in 25 joiners? I'm not sure!