SF/Bay Area Meet Up?

Crazy Homeless Guy

Anyone want to do a San Francisco/Bay Area happy hour meet up? A couple of happy hour pints and some chat about whatever is on our mind. Nothing to serious of course.

I am thinking maybe next Wed. the 11th, location to be determined. We could do a Friday, but a weekday might be easier to work into everyone's schedules. I am flexible on the date.

Anyway, we don't need a ton of people to make it happen. Feel free to invite anyone that isn't part of the message board.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to do a San Francisco/Bay Area happy hour meet up? A couple of happy hour pints and some chat about whatever is on our mind.

Rub it in my face, why don't you! Damn! I would LOVE to join in. Except that I'm 3000 miles away. How about this: Next time I am in SF will the group who have expressed interest be ready to do another meet?

Friday the 8th works over here. Good times last time:)

looking forward to more lively mr vs. vray & iso vs grain, and chicago vs. SF skyscraper discussions, all while sipping fine beverages.

Something I'd image only happens when great talent like that on the boards here gets together ;)

Looking forward to round 2!

Edited by alias_marks
typo.