1-river-view_jamiecardoso.jpg2-living-room_Tile-3d-jamie-cardoso-2.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I hope this post finds you well.

This is the latest property development I was fortunate enough to have been a part of, and wanted to share the final results.

The main brief was to help sell the development off the 2d DWG plans/drawings before construction, by creating a series of 3d marketing images that captured the building's true essence and design ( interior and exterior). My work involved picking the materials, furniture, design and 3d render the space in a way it would be appealing to potential buyers.

I have used 3ds Max and V-Ray to create the initial still images. Later, I have developed an interactive App in Unreal Engine, for potential buyers to customise the interior of their apartments.

For more information, please google: jamie cardoso

Kind Regards

Jamie

Edited by Jamie Cardoso
missing tags

• 1 month later...

You have an amazing result of home staging, staging home. I am studying interior design and want to learn how to visualize in 3d Max. I have this question.
Let's say an interior designer received an order. He came up with a design and assumed approximately what the furniture would be. With what to start modeling? After all, he does not know what kind of furniture he will choose the customer. Or visualize an interior must already be when all the details are thought out, selected furniture, and all approved by the customer? Then the question arises: Why visualize if the customer is satisfied with everything? After all, does it takes a lot of time?

Edited by angywall

• 1 month later...

Jamie, 

Nice work on this 3D interior rendering project!

On 4/12/2022 at 4:17 AM, Jamie Cardoso said:

1-river-view_jamiecardoso.jpg2-living-room_Tile-3d-jamie-cardoso-2.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I hope this post finds you well.

This is the latest property development I was fortunate enough to have been a part of, and wanted to share the final results.

The main brief was to help sell the development off the 2d DWG plans/drawings before construction, by creating a series of 3d marketing images that captured the building's true essence and design ( interior and exterior). My work involved picking the materials, furniture, design and offer 3d rendering service of the space in a way it would be appealing to potential buyers.

I have used 3ds Max and V-Ray to create the initial still images. Later, I have developed an interactive App in Unreal Engine, for potential buyers to customise the interior of their apartments.

For more information, please google: jamie cardoso

Kind Regards

Jamie

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...