Twinmotion patch 2016.01 is now available online.
Oculus Rift support, cut sections, new import format, new language available, bug fixed, Twinmotion has taken another big move towards the 100% immersive real-time visualization.
Let's see the features in details:
– Oculus Rift support: you can now use your Oculus Rift in the immersive view (F11) and in the BIMmotion
– Sections: sections are used to cut through your project. Up to 32 sections can be used at the same time. There are two sections type: cubical and spherical
– Sketchup 2016 format is now supported
– German interface.
– German Online help.
– Fixed UI inconsistencies when using scaled text.
– Camera and Clip renaming.
– Avoid sudden drop when enabling physic.
– Fixed dissolved characters when rendering images and videos.
Any questions about Twinmotion are welcomed, I'm here for you